Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some Happy Friendship Moments

Recent Instance:

Today, i met one of my best friend's fiance. I met him previously a couple of times maybe.... But today.. When there were talks about some specific topics we both are interested in, it seemed to me like we are dear old friends chit-chatting!

Strange are some situations and cool are some people that turn so good friends in so less time.

And i gonna call him KK...

"Murthi" as my friend calls him..

Well, to tell you guys, we share some common interests like bikes -- specifically Bullet and Java the antiques -- and Blogging.

Believe me, he puts his heart out on paper (not literally) when he writes...

Oh man! I have become a fan of his articles..

And yes one more thing that we have in common.. We both are Fat... (Just that i am a bit more)

To summarize the above, i would say that,

Everyone of you might have come across such a situation, wherein you met someone had just an aquaintance and suddenly, you become good friends... (with one thing in both's mind, hey you like it?? Me too), and that's where the fun begins!

And till now, I have always seen one thing, that even from a big crowd, likeminded people always come together and stay buddies...

Wish you all such Happy Friendship Moments! :-)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment