Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Cancelled Plan actually must say A Postponed Plan and Some Broken Hearts!

Hey Friends,

This article is an incident about yesterday.

I was to go for a dinner with my best pals. We made this plan just a day before and all of us were so exited about this! But since morning I wasn't well. I had some stomach problems.
Still, I didn't tell anyone about this and kept on for an affirmative for the plan. In any case, I didn't wanna cancel the plan because of me. I didn't wanna cancel the plan because of me.
(I am neither trying to praise or showoff by making this statement, but I wanna explain what type of a person I am.. Whenever there is something, wherein I am a part of it, I try to give my 100%  and be there come what may. I am always in for my friends, try to be with them whenever they need me, if its work, I make sure I am in there till it completed successfully, if its family, it actually becomes my duty and make sure I am there. In any case, I never like that it gets affected because of me. I don't know why, but it feels pathetic and feels as if I am guilty if I am unable to do. But sometimes, some situations aren't in your control -- some situations demand more importance than some others and you need to cancel or do away with one.)
 Finally, after going to Latrine for the third time during the day in office, I told one of my friends about it -- that I got some stomach problems, and don't tell anyone but I may either drop out or come but won't eat.
She told me that its not important to eat! And we go some other day!(obviously, I understand, what was more important was enjoying together, and I surely won't have if I had gone yesterday, I wasn't well!)

And hence, we postponed the plan. But from that moment, as I just told you how I feel when such a thing happens -- as if I am the culprit and was responsible for spoiling their moods.

The bad feeling, kept on pinching me long (and it still is pinching me!), and I decided that we go come what may!!
But the damage was already done... Everyone was already upset.. I think my decision of telling that I wasn't well did it.

I am very sure they understood my position and that's why they took the decision of postponing it, and they wanted that we go when all are 100% so that all enjoy!!

But how do I explain how bad I feel about it...

In case you refer to this article anytime in future, I am sorry guys!!
I am extremely sorry.. Please forgive me for spoiling our plans and your moods!

No comments:

Post a Comment