Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Big HI! to all

Hello Friends!

I start this blog today on 17th Nov 2011.
I had always planned to write something, regarding life, regarding the things that I learnt daily, weekly from the people like you and me... around me with me and against me... known to me and unknown to me.. from their body language, their talks their attitudes... But never started until today morning; when it was a restless feeling in my mind to start it  today without anymore delay..

And so here I am my friends, starting this journey to share with you some moments of my life -- rather many -- that have left a very deep impact on my life -- an impact that has even challenged and changed the way I used to think previously and I think today..

Here, in this blog, you will find those instances of my life which helped me change the way I think.. Believe me, I can feel the change, I want that others also get benefited -- who knows you got to learn from it!

Hope this blog helps you!

Cheers,
VNS 

1 comment: